On Our Team
Under Laura A. Bianchi’s leadership, Rose Law Group pc’s business corporate transactions team provides counsel and direction to individuals and companies, small and large, throughout the State of Arizona, in a wide variety of industries and businesses.
Our team of attorneys has extensive experience with emerging businesses, as well as privately held and publicly traded entities in diverse industries and professions, including but is not limited to construction, real estate development, technology, cannabis, intellectual property, solar and other energy sources, business consulting, management, human resources, agriculture, automotive, manufacturing, financial institutions and banking, physician practice groups and healthcare, sports, hotels and resorts and charitable endeavors.
Rose Law Group pc assists emerging and existing businesses with the following areas of business:
- Strategic planning, including entity selection, formation, governance and best practices
- Business plan review
- Creation of a capital structure
- Buy-sell, Partnership, Joint Venture and Shareholder Agreements
- Employment and Independent Contractor Agreements
- Purchase and Sale, Assignment and related Agreements
- Negotiating and drafting contracts for the acquisition and disposition of real property, commercial projects, entities, assets, tangible and intangible, intellectual property and business assets
- Negotiating and drafting commercial, ground and retail lease agreements on behalf of both Landlords and Tenants
- Strategic structuring and preparation of loan documents on behalf of both local and national lenders, including all original loan documentation and amendments thereof
- Employment Handbooks
- Policies and Procedures
- Government relations and lobbying
- Labor and employment matters, including employment, independent contractor and consulting agreements
- Confidentiality, non-competition and non-solicitation agreements
- Supplier and manufacturing agreements
- Customer agreements
Our team also provides assistance with the formation of non-profit entities and the preparation and filing of federal and state tax exempt applications for non-profit entities.
Moreover, our attorneys’ have experience guiding clients through complex business transactions such as:
- Investment opportunities
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Joint ventures
- Venture capital
- Private Placement Memorandum and required document
- Debt offerings
- Purchase and sales
- Counseling on capital structure
- Executive compensation and others
Rose Law Group pc prides itself on providing prompt, strategic and effective legal advice and direction to all of their clients. Whether evaluating and structuring a complex, reorganization, evaluating divestiture strategies, liquidations, real estate transactions, drafting confidentiality and non-compete agreements, buy sell agreements, corporate mergers and restructuring, or resolving business conflicts – Rose Law Group pc will protect our client’s rights and strive to meet and exceed our client’s individual goals and objectives.