"Rose Law Group was a pleasure working with on getting our Use Permit approved, we would highly recommend this firm for any technical issues. Many thanks to Court, Nick and Mike." - Larry & Janet Hischer, Twisted Tree Farm, Inc.
"Rose Law is the greatest. They are thoughtful, savvy and always take good care of my clients. It is a pleasure to recommend them. I know you will be pleased." - Steve Kellogg Coe & Van Loo Consultants, Inc
"Rose Law is the greatest. They are thoughtful, savvy and always take good care of my clients. It is a pleasure to recommend them. I know you will be pleased." - Bohdan Hirniak
- "Jordan Rose is not just a fantastic attorney, she is one of my most favorite people. She is devoted to her work and community; but more importantly, she is first and foremost devoted to her family and friends." - Stacy Brimhall, Langley Properties
- "Last week Adam Trenk represented us in court for a harassment injunction. He not only won the case, but out-shined his opposing counsel. He was quick to pick up on inconsistencies in people's testimonies and attack the point while at the same time being polite and respectful to everyone in the courtroom. He is always thoroughly prepared and well informed of the matters we are dealing with. Most importantly, he is very patient in explaining the pros and cons and what he feels is the best legal approach to a situation - even when I'm being stubborn and want my own way." - Nancy Trenkle
- "Seldom in business relationships have I had the pleasure to deal with a firm that possesses such high levels of skill, key relationships, and most of all integrity. The Rose Law Group is a breath of fresh air in a world that is more complex each and every day." - Harold Christ, Pyramid Community Developers
- "My experience with Rose Law Group has been exceptional... having worked with small and large law firms over many years, I have found RLG to be the best in overall performance, client service and what I find the most appealing and unique, the attorneys I have been associated with are open to truly working with their client as a partner in achieving the desired legal outcome/results." - Dr. Susan Roe, The Roe Group Enterprises
- "With all the time we have all spent together on this project I have to tip my hat to not only the amount of professionalism but the constant communication and receptive attitude your firm has carried from the beginning. I will always entertain your services in all future Interra projects." - Eric Godard, Vice President Design and Construction, Interra Development Partners
- "RLG is a firm that invests itself with their client's business. They are just not providing legal advice and services, they have built relationships in our business and invested in providing services that helps us deliver our core mission to provide the services that meets our client's needs in line with our company culture and values." - John Carlson, DBIA, Vice President Heavy Civil Division, Sundt Construction
- "If legal Armageddon comes my way, I want Rose Law Group on my team." - Steve Havertine
- "The congrats belong to you folks. You did a great job and got creative at the end. You guys are the BEST!" - Tom Tierney
- "Jordan and the best damm group in town -I just got off the phone with Harold where he informed me of your outstanding success yesterday. As he was telling me this (sounds a little sappy) but I got goose bumps on my arm. I reflected on the many years and failed attempts and how incredible your achievement truly is. I can't begin to express my appreciation for all your hard work. You all should be congratulated." - Bill Hawkins
- "I wish I had a business partner like you in every state." - Seth R. Weissman SolarCity
- "I wanted you to know what a phenomenal experience I have had with your organization. You have the most down to earth, yet highly intelligent, people working there. Thank you for being such a great example of excellence, coupled with a heart of gold. Cheers!" - David F. Kotter, Integrity Capital, LLC
- "I started to write this to thank you for your referrals at Rose Law. Both attorneys are more than we could have hoped for. Stacey called earlier and is so much more comfortable than she was before. Your associates are smart, patient, and really good about explaining the whys." - Gina
- "Thank you Kaine for helping me out with this difficult life changing event, you were respectful and understanding throughout the whole ordeal." - Nick
- "Thx Jordan! You and your Team did a great job for us and your efforts/results are appreciated!" - Don Murphy, President Shea Homes, Arizona
Rose Law Group pc is a full-service real estate and business law firm practicing in and use, zoning, renewable energy, government relations and lobbying, administrative law, family law, transactional real estate, employment law, water law, Native American relations, ADA compliance, infrastructure finance, special districts taxation, business formation/corporation transactions, business litigation, cannabis law, school law, cyber-defamation, cyber-privacy, drone law, intellectual property , estate planning, asset protection, private litigation, class actions and DUI’s.
Rose Law Group pc values “outrageous client service.” We pride ourselves on hyper-responsiveness to our clients’ needs and an extraordinary record of success in achieving our clients’ goals. We know we get results and our list of outstanding clients speaks to the quality of our work.
We are honored to represent the top homebuilders, developers, solar companies, schools, businesses and cannabis companies in the country. We are attracted to successful companies, and they to us because we know our role – to use the law and our creativity to help them achieve even greater success. We are a team motivated to make our clients team even better. We are a team energized by quick and positive resolution to complicated problems.
Rose Law Group pc can also serve a “one-stop-shop” that can take your development project –whether it be a solar generating facility, an expansion of your existing business location or a master planned community – from acquisition and due diligence through entitlements and regulatory approvals and on through to building permits. Our staff of attorneys, planners and construction project managers is unique in the state. Our planning department focuses on helping clients process plans and applications through municipal, county and state regulatory agencies, and we have the skills to coordinate with your consultant team, conduct plan checks and catch errors, saving you time and money.
We will never treat our clients as an afterthought. Your calls or emails are returned within 4 hours, day or night and you will never need to ask your Rose Law Group pc team members what is happening in your case. We take worrying for our clients seriously, and when you hire our team, you can stop worrying – because we start. We are what a Law Firm should be in a time where immediate responsiveness has taken on a 24/7 meaning. We love what we do and do it with a passion.
Latest News from Rose Law Group
New Arizona law could ease OK for new Fry’s on Tucson’s east side; Rose Law Group founder and president Jordan Rose calls it ‘one of the most impactful changes in land-use law in a decade’
By Tony Davis | Arizona Daily Star A new state law making it harder for neighbors to force a “supermajority” vote on rezonings will make it easier for the Tucson +
Study finds Arizona seventh-worst in U.S. for cybercrime; beware Cyber Monday, says Lauren Reynolds, who practice focuses on cyberlaw
KTAR.com Arizona was ranked as the seventh-worst state in the nation for cyber crime, according to a recent study. The study showed that more than 60,500 Arizonans reported cyber crimes +
Disclosure: Rose Law Group represents Michael Pollack in various capacities By Lauren Loftus | Phoenix In his famous collection of children’s poetry Where the Sidewalk Ends, late author Shel Silverstein writes +