Rose Law Group pc is available to serve the legal needs of Arizona’s Aviation Sector. Our attorneys can assist in a variety of matters that are routinely encountered by the varying participants of the aviation industry including:
- Securing Grants from the Federal Aviation Administration (“FAA”) under the Airport Improvement Program
- Operating under the FAA’s Airport Compliance Program
- Responding to and defending against Legal Enforcement Actions taken by the FAA including Informal Notices, Certificate Actions, and Civil Penalty Actions
- Preparing certificate applications for Part 121 or Part 135 carriers and Part 145 Repair Station and Maintenance Operations
- Preparing Responses to Requests for Proposals (“RFPs”), Requests for Quotes (“RFQs”), and/or Invitations for Bids (“IFBs”) to provide goods or services to government/public and private airport operators
- Negotiating and preparation of leases for Fixed Base Operations (“FBOs”) facilities at municipal and private airports
- Negotiating and preparing aircraft management agreements for both fixed wing and rotor wing aircraft
- Coordinating with government agencies and/or municipal airport authorities to ensure compliance with or amend noise abatement programs and flight path restrictions
- Community outreach
- Employment matters
Our Aviation Law team is chaired by Adam Trenk who was been at the firm since 2010. Mr. Trenk’s family has been in the FBO business for his entire life. He has been working with the aviation industry since 2014, when industry stakeholders made him aware of a threat to the helicopter tourism industry in the Greater New York City area. It was then that he worked to establish the Helicopters Tourism & Jobs Council (http://helicoptertourism.com), organizing industry stakeholders, coordinating a lobbying effort and public relations campaign to ensure the continued viability of the helicopter operators in and around New York City. Adam continues to serve as the executive director of the HTJC today, and is well versed in matters relating to the management and commercial deployment of aircraft, including airplanes, helicopters, and unmanned aerial systems (drones).
Our skilled Project Management team is Rule 310 Comprehensive Dust Control Compliance Certified and SWPPP Qualified to assess your asset to determine the permit status, level of compliance, status of Best Management Practice (BMPs) devices, and provide you with a plan to bring your project into compliance.
A property that is partially developed – this includes finished subdivisions with vacant lots – while not actively under construction is still required to implement measures to prevent fugitive dust from escaping the site and to manage storm water run-off. Expensive fines are levied for non-compliance.
Contact us today to get started.
On Our Team
In The News
In-depth: Andrew Turk, litigation department chair at Rose Law Group, visits ‘Arizona Morning’ to break down what the abortion ruling means for Arizona
By FOX10 Phoenix, AZAM In this nearly 7-minute interview with “Arizona Morning” on FOX 10, Rose Law Group Litigation Department Chair Andrew Turk goes into detail about what the Supreme Court’s abortion ruling means for Arizona and what is likely to happen next. ‘ A lot of unknowns’: Turk says that there are going to be “a lot of unknowns for quite some time.”
FOX 10 checks in with Rose Law Group Litigation Department Chair Andrew Turk regarding Arizona’s stance on abortion laws
By Bailey Miller, Linda Williams, Kenneth Wong | Fox 10 Phoenix PHOENIX – A U.S. Supreme Court ruling released on June 24, 2022 has overturned a landmark ruling in the 1970s that paved the way for legalized abortions, in certain cases, across the country. News of the court’s decision to overturn Roe v. Wade came just over a month after the leaking of a draft opinion that shows a desire
In wake of Roe v. Wade’s demise, Andrew Turk, litigation department chair at Rose Law Group, talks to AZFamily about Arizona’s new restrictive abortion law
By Arizona’s Family | 3TV/CBS 5 PHOENIX — At least three providers in Arizona are putting abortions on hold due to Friday’s U.S. Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade. Planned Parenthood Arizona and Family Planning Associates Medical Group said just hours after the decision they will be pausing all abortions. It was later confirmed Desert Star Family planning in Phoenix made the same