Rose Law Group pc is available to serve the legal needs of Arizona’s Aviation Sector. Our attorneys can assist in a variety of matters that are routinely encountered by the varying participants of the aviation industry including:
- Securing Grants from the Federal Aviation Administration (“FAA”) under the Airport Improvement Program
- Operating under the FAA’s Airport Compliance Program
- Responding to and defending against Legal Enforcement Actions taken by the FAA including Informal Notices, Certificate Actions, and Civil Penalty Actions
- Preparing certificate applications for Part 121 or Part 135 carriers and Part 145 Repair Station and Maintenance Operations
- Preparing Responses to Requests for Proposals (“RFPs”), Requests for Quotes (“RFQs”), and/or Invitations for Bids (“IFBs”) to provide goods or services to government/public and private airport operators
- Negotiating and preparation of leases for Fixed Base Operations (“FBOs”) facilities at municipal and private airports
- Negotiating and preparing aircraft management agreements for both fixed wing and rotor wing aircraft
- Coordinating with government agencies and/or municipal airport authorities to ensure compliance with or amend noise abatement programs and flight path restrictions
- Community outreach
- Employment matters
Our Aviation Law team is chaired by Adam Trenk who was been at the firm since 2010. Mr. Trenk’s family has been in the FBO business for his entire life. He has been working with the aviation industry since 2014, when industry stakeholders made him aware of a threat to the helicopter tourism industry in the Greater New York City area. It was then that he worked to establish the Helicopters Tourism & Jobs Council (http://helicoptertourism.com), organizing industry stakeholders, coordinating a lobbying effort and public relations campaign to ensure the continued viability of the helicopter operators in and around New York City. Adam continues to serve as the executive director of the HTJC today, and is well versed in matters relating to the management and commercial deployment of aircraft, including airplanes, helicopters, and unmanned aerial systems (drones).
Our skilled Project Management team is Rule 310 Comprehensive Dust Control Compliance Certified and SWPPP Qualified to assess your asset to determine the permit status, level of compliance, status of Best Management Practice (BMPs) devices, and provide you with a plan to bring your project into compliance.
A property that is partially developed – this includes finished subdivisions with vacant lots – while not actively under construction is still required to implement measures to prevent fugitive dust from escaping the site and to manage storm water run-off. Expensive fines are levied for non-compliance.
Contact us today to get started.
On Our Team
In The News
Adam Trenk, Rose Law Group partner, cannabis department director, among world’s top cannabis attorneys
By Cannabis Law Report | Green Market Report The Cannabis Law Report recently published its Global Top 200 Editorially Selected Cannabis Legal Professionals 2020-2021+. This list featured cannabis legal professionals from jurisdictions around the world. The Cannabis Global 200 is designed to give readers a direct access to the most experienced cannabis/hemp legal experts around the world and in your jurisdiction. With permission, Green Market Report is publishing the list of lawyers, but for more detailed information please go to
By Your Valley Rose Law Group has announced Andrew Turk as its new chair of litigation at the Scottsdale-based firm. With nearly 30 years of litigation experience, Turk works on behalf of businesses and business owners in commercial litigation, including contract disputes, trade secrets, unfair competition and more, according to a press release on the “largest woman-led law firm in
By Rose Law Group Reporter (SCOTTSDALE, Ariz.) – Rose Law Group pc, the largest woman-led law firm in Arizona’s history, is proud to announce Andrew Turk as the new Chair of Litigation at the Scottsdale-based firm. Turk has gained nearly 30 years of litigation experience and works tirelessly on behalf of businesses and business owners in commercial litigation, including contract disputes, trade