Challenging the conduct of a powerful, multi-million dollar corporation alone can be an uphill battle. The attorneys at Rose Law Group pc represent individuals, companies, and associations against such corporations and can level the playing field through the collective power of class actions.
Our class action attorneys are familiar with the latest case law and other developments in class litigation. They have successfully represented plaintiffs in class actions and complex litigation nationwide based on a wide variety of claims. These cases have involved, but are not limited to, the following types of claims:
- Breach of Contract
- Consumer Fraud
- False Labeling
- Deceptive Trade Practices
- ERISA (employee benefits)
- Shareholders’ Rights
- Civil Rights
- Sports Litigation
- Securities Fraud
- Ponzi Schemes
- Employment Issues
- Unfair Competition
- Unjust Enrichment
Our class action attorneys also regularly publish and are quoted in leading industry publications and speak before their peers on class action topics. The Chair of our Class Action Department also co-chaired the preeminent class action bar association, the Class Actions and Derivative Suits Committee of the American Bar Association’s Section of Litigation, and now co-chairs the Section of Litigations’ Consumer Litigation Committee. Her involvement and leadership with those Committees provide even greater insight into developing trends and approaches used by other law firms in the successful prosecution of class actions.
If you would like to discuss your potential case with one of our class action attorneys, call Kathryn Honecker at 480.291.0748 for a free, no obligation consultation. If you prefer to email Ms. Honecker, click here.
Examples of cases we are currently investigating
Co-Counsel and Local Counsel Service
Attorneys often come across potential class actions. Whether you are an experienced class action attorney or new to the practice area, Rose Law Group pc’s attorneys are always interested in speaking with counsel throughout the country about co-counseling on class actions. We can also serve as highly-competent local counsel for cases filed in the state and federal courts of Arizona and Ohio.
Our attorneys have served as counsel on multi-million dollar complex cases, nationwide and state class actions, and multi-district litigation (MDL). This experience means we can provide whatever level of service you require from us. From simply assisting with necessary filings and providing insight into local procedures and judges to being a true litigation partner who takes an active role in moving the case through to settlement, trial, and/or appeals, you can count on the attorneys at Rose Law Group pc.
If you would like to discuss a co-counsel or local counsel arrangement, call Kathryn Honecker at 480.291.0748 or click here to send her an email.
Whether as lead, co-, local, or defense counsel, Rose Law Group pc’s class action lawyers provide unmatched dedication, responsiveness, and representation.
On Our Team
In the news:
University of Missouri Law School Guide to Class Action includes Rose Law Group Class Action Chair, Kathryn Honecker
Rose Law Group’s Class Action Chair, Kathryn Honecker, has been referenced in the University of Missouri Law School Guide to Class Action. Here’s an excerpt from the guide: “In order for an action to be brought under FRCP +
ABA: Jonathan Udell discusses when plaintiffs in class actions can bring claims involving products that they did not purchase. In general, some courts examine the similarities between the product that the plaintiff purchased and the +
Recently Jonathan Udell attended the Fourth Annual Western Regional CLE Program on Class Actions and Mass Torts in San Francisco. His reflection of the event has been published by the American Bar Association here: Takeaways from the Fourth +
"Rose Law Group was a pleasure working with on getting our Use Permit approved, we would highly recommend this firm for any technical issues. Many thanks to Court, Nick and Mike." - Larry & Janet Hischer, Twisted Tree Farm, Inc.
"Rose Law is the greatest. They are thoughtful, savvy and always take good care of my clients. It is a pleasure to recommend them. I know you will be pleased." - Steve Kellogg Coe & Van Loo Consultants, Inc
"Rose Law is the greatest. They are thoughtful, savvy and always take good care of my clients. It is a pleasure to recommend them. I know you will be pleased." - Bohdan Hirniak
- "Jordan Rose is not just a fantastic attorney, she is one of my most favorite people. She is devoted to her work and community; but more importantly, she is first and foremost devoted to her family and friends." - Stacy Brimhall, Langley Properties
- "Last week Adam Trenk represented us in court for a harassment injunction. He not only won the case, but out-shined his opposing counsel. He was quick to pick up on inconsistencies in people's testimonies and attack the point while at the same time being polite and respectful to everyone in the courtroom. He is always thoroughly prepared and well informed of the matters we are dealing with. Most importantly, he is very patient in explaining the pros and cons and what he feels is the best legal approach to a situation - even when I'm being stubborn and want my own way." - Nancy Trenkle
- "Seldom in business relationships have I had the pleasure to deal with a firm that possesses such high levels of skill, key relationships, and most of all integrity. The Rose Law Group is a breath of fresh air in a world that is more complex each and every day." - Harold Christ, Pyramid Community Developers
- "My experience with Rose Law Group has been exceptional... having worked with small and large law firms over many years, I have found RLG to be the best in overall performance, client service and what I find the most appealing and unique, the attorneys I have been associated with are open to truly working with their client as a partner in achieving the desired legal outcome/results." - Dr. Susan Roe, The Roe Group Enterprises
- "With all the time we have all spent together on this project I have to tip my hat to not only the amount of professionalism but the constant communication and receptive attitude your firm has carried from the beginning. I will always entertain your services in all future Interra projects." - Eric Godard, Vice President Design and Construction, Interra Development Partners
- "RLG is a firm that invests itself with their client's business. They are just not providing legal advice and services, they have built relationships in our business and invested in providing services that helps us deliver our core mission to provide the services that meets our client's needs in line with our company culture and values." - John Carlson, DBIA, Vice President Heavy Civil Division, Sundt Construction
- "If legal Armageddon comes my way, I want Rose Law Group on my team." - Steve Havertine
- "The congrats belong to you folks. You did a great job and got creative at the end. You guys are the BEST!" - Tom Tierney
- "Jordan and the best damm group in town -I just got off the phone with Harold where he informed me of your outstanding success yesterday. As he was telling me this (sounds a little sappy) but I got goose bumps on my arm. I reflected on the many years and failed attempts and how incredible your achievement truly is. I can't begin to express my appreciation for all your hard work. You all should be congratulated." - Bill Hawkins
- "I wish I had a business partner like you in every state." - Seth R. Weissman SolarCity
- "I wanted you to know what a phenomenal experience I have had with your organization. You have the most down to earth, yet highly intelligent, people working there. Thank you for being such a great example of excellence, coupled with a heart of gold. Cheers!" - David F. Kotter, Integrity Capital, LLC
- "I started to write this to thank you for your referrals at Rose Law. Both attorneys are more than we could have hoped for. Stacey called earlier and is so much more comfortable than she was before. Your associates are smart, patient, and really good about explaining the whys." - Gina
- "Thank you Kaine for helping me out with this difficult life changing event, you were respectful and understanding throughout the whole ordeal." - Nick
- "Thx Jordan! You and your Team did a great job for us and your efforts/results are appreciated!" - Don Murphy, President Shea Homes, Arizona