Insurance companies are not necessarily looking out for your best interest, but the attorneys at Rose Law Group pc are. Our attorneys can assist you in identifying the correct type of insurance to cover all of the risks in your business, navigate the maze of policy language, and ensure the insurance company is responsive to your request for defense or indemnity.
If you are involved in litigation and want to explore how to assign your rights against your insurance company to avoid further litigation, we can assist you and ensure your rights are protected.
- Developing comprehensive operating agreements and policies and procedures for schools, including procedures for special education students and students protected by Section 504.
- Advising charter schools on issues relating to formation, compliance, and dealings with management entities.
- Assisting schools and school districts in developing procedures and Independent Education Plans (IEPs) for students with special needs, which meet all state and federal requirements.
- Defending and litigating claims by students and families.
- Advising schools and school districts on the constitutional and statutory rights and responsibilities of students.
- Advising Board members and administrators on issues such as open meeting laws.
- Providing employment contracts and advice on issues such as termination of employees.
- Creating and reviewing management agreements for Charter Management Organizations (CMOs) and Education Management Organizations (EMOs).
- Negotiating, drafting or reviewing lease or purchase contracts for schools.
- Advising school districts on how to comply with governmental requirements, including No Child Left Behind and FERPA.
- Representing school administrators and governing boards in student disciplinary hearings.
- Zoning, lease and legislative relations with state and local governments, including negotiations with Town or City Councils and neighboring communities.
- Labor contracts and negotiations.
- Drug testing policies, mandatory random drug testing of student athletes.
- Construction and other contract disputes.
- Freedom of speech and press issues.
- Public records requests and compliance with open meeting laws.
- Sexual harassment matters, including student to student claims.
On Our Team
In The News
Rose Law Group attorney Tom Galvin on Gov. Ducey putting an end to extra $300 in federal unemployment benefits
By Ryan Randazzo | Arizona Republic Gov. Doug Ducey on Thursday said he will end the $300 supplement to jobless benefits that were put in place because of the pandemic, effective July 10. That will leave the thousands of Arizonans collecting a maximum $240 a week in benefits. Ducey said Arizona would set aside $300 million in federal money to
By Rose Law Group Reporter Does having an LLC mean you’re entirely protected from lawsuit? Not exactly. In this episode of The Rose Report podcast, Rose Law Group attorneys Dan Gauthier, Olen Lenets and Chief Digital Officer Madelaine Braggs explain limited liability and what it means to pierce the corporate veil. Catch up on previous episodes:
Gov. Ducey signs money transmitter bill deregulating gift card sales; Rose Law Group attorney Tom Galvin breaks it down
(Disclosure: Rose Law Group represents Blackhawk Network.) By Thomas Galvin, Rose Law Group Attorney | Rose Law Group Reporter Governor Ducey just signed HB 2508, which passed overwhelmingly in the House and Senate chambers of the state legislature. Arizona HB 2508, which was sponsored and championed by Representative Shawnna Bolick, makes several substantive changes to the current Arizona money transmitter licensing (MTL) law