Insurance companies are not necessarily looking out for your best interest, but the attorneys at Rose Law Group pc are. Our attorneys can assist you in identifying the correct type of insurance to cover all of the risks in your business, navigate the maze of policy language, and ensure the insurance company is responsive to your request for defense or indemnity.
If you are involved in litigation and want to explore how to assign your rights against your insurance company to avoid further litigation, we can assist you and ensure your rights are protected.
- Developing comprehensive operating agreements and policies and procedures for schools, including procedures for special education students and students protected by Section 504.
- Advising charter schools on issues relating to formation, compliance, and dealings with management entities.
- Assisting schools and school districts in developing procedures and Independent Education Plans (IEPs) for students with special needs, which meet all state and federal requirements.
- Defending and litigating claims by students and families.
- Advising schools and school districts on the constitutional and statutory rights and responsibilities of students.
- Advising Board members and administrators on issues such as open meeting laws.
- Providing employment contracts and advice on issues such as termination of employees.
- Creating and reviewing management agreements for Charter Management Organizations (CMOs) and Education Management Organizations (EMOs).
- Negotiating, drafting or reviewing lease or purchase contracts for schools.
- Advising school districts on how to comply with governmental requirements, including No Child Left Behind and FERPA.
- Representing school administrators and governing boards in student disciplinary hearings.
- Zoning, lease and legislative relations with state and local governments, including negotiations with Town or City Councils and neighboring communities.
- Labor contracts and negotiations.
- Drug testing policies, mandatory random drug testing of student athletes.
- Construction and other contract disputes.
- Freedom of speech and press issues.
- Public records requests and compliance with open meeting laws.
- Sexual harassment matters, including student to student claims.
On Our Team
In The News
Jordan Rose, founder and president of Rose Law Group, highlights why the Valley should be Samsung’s top choice
Arizona land department again postpones auctions for property eyed by Samsung By Corina Vanek | Phoenix Business Journal For a fourth time, two Arizona State Land Department auctions for land that had been under consideration as a potential site for a new Samsung factory were adjourned after no bidders placed bids. The appraisals on both parcels were set to expire
Business leaders talk manufacturing future, jobs at Pinal Partnership; Rose Law Group Founder and President Jordan Rose moderates
By Aaron Dorman | Pinal Central (Photo via Pinal Partnership Twitter) GOLD CANYON — According to Arizona Chamber of Commerce CEO Danny Seiden, the only thing hotter than Arizona’s temperature is its economy. This month’s Pinal Partnership breakfast discussion, held at Gold Canyon Golf Resort, focused on bringing manufacturing jobs to the region. While the panelists touted the business-friendly atmosphere
Rose Law Group attorney Tom Galvin on Gov. Ducey putting an end to extra $300 in federal unemployment benefits
By Ryan Randazzo | Arizona Republic Gov. Doug Ducey on Thursday said he will end the $300 supplement to jobless benefits that were put in place because of the pandemic, effective July 10. That will leave the thousands of Arizonans collecting a maximum $240 a week in benefits. Ducey said Arizona would set aside $300 million in federal money to