Insurance companies are not necessarily looking out for your best interest, but the attorneys at Rose Law Group pc are. Our attorneys can assist you in identifying the correct type of insurance to cover all of the risks in your business, navigate the maze of policy language, and ensure the insurance company is responsive to your request for defense or indemnity.
If you are involved in litigation and want to explore how to assign your rights against your insurance company to avoid further litigation, we can assist you and ensure your rights are protected.
- Developing comprehensive operating agreements and policies and procedures for schools, including procedures for special education students and students protected by Section 504.
- Advising charter schools on issues relating to formation, compliance, and dealings with management entities.
- Assisting schools and school districts in developing procedures and Independent Education Plans (IEPs) for students with special needs, which meet all state and federal requirements.
- Defending and litigating claims by students and families.
- Advising schools and school districts on the constitutional and statutory rights and responsibilities of students.
- Advising Board members and administrators on issues such as open meeting laws.
- Providing employment contracts and advice on issues such as termination of employees.
- Creating and reviewing management agreements for Charter Management Organizations (CMOs) and Education Management Organizations (EMOs).
- Negotiating, drafting or reviewing lease or purchase contracts for schools.
- Advising school districts on how to comply with governmental requirements, including No Child Left Behind and FERPA.
- Representing school administrators and governing boards in student disciplinary hearings.
- Zoning, lease and legislative relations with state and local governments, including negotiations with Town or City Councils and neighboring communities.
- Labor contracts and negotiations.
- Drug testing policies, mandatory random drug testing of student athletes.
- Construction and other contract disputes.
- Freedom of speech and press issues.
- Public records requests and compliance with open meeting laws.
- Sexual harassment matters, including student to student claims.
On Our Team
In The News
(Disclosure: Rose Law Group represents Ann Siner of My Sister’s Closet and Judge John Buttrick in their litigation efforts against 208.) By Law360 Law360 (March 24, 2021, 5:09 PM EDT) — Arizona’s citizen initiative process is not the proper venue for enacting tax policy as it is not conducive to nuanced decision making, state business owners told the Arizona Supreme
(Disclosure: Rose Law Group represents Ann Siner of My Sister’s Closet and Judge John Buttrick in their litigation efforts against 208.) By Law360 An Arizona trial court properly denied requests to block a 3.5% income tax surcharge on the state’s highest earners that vote passed in November, the measure’s sponsor told the state’s highest court, saying the measure was constitutional.
Could Pinal County be the electric vehicle capital of America? Jordan Rose, Rose Law Group founder and president, moderates discussion with Lucid, Nikola, Resolution Copper and Arizona Commerce Authority
(Disclosure: Rose Law Group represents Resolution Copper.) By Madelaine Braggs | Rose Law Group Reporter Arizona’s economy is heating up and Pinal County is at the heart of the new development. Lucid Motors, Nikola Motor Company and Resolution Copper are just three companies who have invested in new facilities or expanded operations in the area. Could Pinal County be the