Insurance companies are not necessarily looking out for your best interest, but the attorneys at Rose Law Group pc are. Our attorneys can assist you in identifying the correct type of insurance to cover all of the risks in your business, navigate the maze of policy language, and ensure the insurance company is responsive to your request for defense or indemnity.
If you are involved in litigation and want to explore how to assign your rights against your insurance company to avoid further litigation, we can assist you and ensure your rights are protected.
- Developing comprehensive operating agreements and policies and procedures for schools, including procedures for special education students and students protected by Section 504.
- Advising charter schools on issues relating to formation, compliance, and dealings with management entities.
- Assisting schools and school districts in developing procedures and Independent Education Plans (IEPs) for students with special needs, which meet all state and federal requirements.
- Defending and litigating claims by students and families.
- Advising schools and school districts on the constitutional and statutory rights and responsibilities of students.
- Advising Board members and administrators on issues such as open meeting laws.
- Providing employment contracts and advice on issues such as termination of employees.
- Creating and reviewing management agreements for Charter Management Organizations (CMOs) and Education Management Organizations (EMOs).
- Negotiating, drafting or reviewing lease or purchase contracts for schools.
- Advising school districts on how to comply with governmental requirements, including No Child Left Behind and FERPA.
- Representing school administrators and governing boards in student disciplinary hearings.
- Zoning, lease and legislative relations with state and local governments, including negotiations with Town or City Councils and neighboring communities.
- Labor contracts and negotiations.
- Drug testing policies, mandatory random drug testing of student athletes.
- Construction and other contract disputes.
- Freedom of speech and press issues.
- Public records requests and compliance with open meeting laws.
- Sexual harassment matters, including student to student claims.
On Our Team
In The News
Rule change for law firm ownership puts Arizona at ‘forefront of legal innovation,’ says Jordan Rose, founder and president of Rose Law Group
By Andy Blye | Phoenix Business Journal At the start of the year, rule changes took effect that have the potential to drastically reshape the delivery of legal services in Arizona. Changes in the Arizona Code of Judicial Administration include adjustments in how lawyers can advertise their services, the creation of a new class of “legal paraprofessional” nonlawyers who can
(Disclosure: Rose Law Group represents Ann Siner of My Sister’s Closet and Judge John Buttrick in their litigation efforts against 208.) (Photo Source: Brad Duell) By Briana Whitney | AZFamily PHOENIX (3TV/CBS 5) – People are now saying they won’t be going to a north Phoenix restaurant anymore after they’ve started charging customers extra on their bill for “Prop 208.”
(Disclosure: Rose Law Group represents Resolution Copper.) By Rose Law Group Reporter Superior, Ariz. (January 15, 2021) – Resolution Copper welcomes the next phase of public review and comment with the release by the US Forest Service (USFS) of its Final Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) for the Resolution Copper Project. “The Final EIS is an important step in the ongoing permitting process, reflecting