Justin is a business attorney who handles a variety of business and corporate transactions and represents clients throughout all stages of litigation. He is passionate about helping emerging companies and entrepreneurs navigate the complexities of starting a business, and he is committed to the long-term success of his clients.
Justin’s practice is focused on advising cannabis-related businesses regarding the unique legal and regulatory issues surrounding the cannabis industry. Clients rely on Justin to help minimize risk and maximize profit through comprehensive legal advice regarding corporate formation and entity structure, financing, regulatory compliance, real estate transactions, and labor and employment matters.
If a dispute warrants litigation, clients work closely with Justin to identify the underlying business issues and their implications, thus enabling his clients to quickly implement a resolution strategy for obtaining the best outcome in the most efficient manner. Justin is experienced in all aspects of civil litigation in both state and federal courts in California, Arizona, and New Mexico.
Justin is a firm believer in giving back to the community. He is a member of the Men’s Art Council for the Phoenix Art Museum and Playmakers for the Children’s Museum of Phoenix, organizations that promote intellectual curiosity and inspire creativity and diversity among the next generation of risk-takers. Most recently, he was selected as a 2019 Super Lawyers Southwest Rising Star, an honor reserved for those lawyers who exhibit excellence in practice.
Outside of work, Justin enjoys playing golf, yoga, riding his dirt bike, and learning new things. Justin was raised in Southern California and moved to Arizona in 2014. He and his family enjoy traveling and spending time together outdoors.
- University of San Diego School of Law, J.D.
- University of California, Santa Barbara, B.A., (Major: Business Economics and Accounting)
Court and Bar Admissions
- Arizona State Bar
- California State Bar
- New Mexico State Bar
- United States District Court for the District of Arizona
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- San Diego County Bar Association
- National Cannabis Bar Association
- Arizona Dispensaries Association
- Editorial Board, Maricopa Lawyer, MCBA Publication (2015-Present)
- Men’s Art Council, Phoenix Art Museum (2015–Present)
- Playmakers, Children’s Museum of Phoenix (2014–Present)
- St. Thomas More Society of Phoenix, AZ (2016-Present)
Special Distinctions and Achievements
- Super Lawyers® Southwest Rising Stars (2018)
- Arizona College of Trial Advocacy (2017)
- C. Hugh Friedman Scholarship for Excellence in Business Law (2013)
Speaking Engagements and Publications
- Phoenix Business Journal, My View: Medical Marijuana Ruling Creates Industry Issues (August 2018)
- Arizona Business Magazine, Monthly column discussing issues within the cannabis industry (July 2018 – Present)
- Arizona Foothills Magazine, Trendsetters featured interview, by Karah Van Kammen (July 2018)
- CLE: Legal Challenges of Operating an Arizona Medical Marijuana Business, East Valley Bar Association (April 2018)
- Fox 10 News Phoenix: Interview regarding DOJ’s decision to rescind federal enforcement guidelines regarding state-legalized marijuana programs (January 2018)
- Accommodating Employees with Disabilities, Arizona School Boards Association’s Annual Law Conference (September 2017)
Friday is the big night when Laura Bianchi, Rose Law Group partner and Cannabis Department director, takes the floor at +
Fired Wal-Mart worker wins case under Arizona Medical Marijuana Act; ‘an important decision’ says Laura Bianchi, Rose Law Group partner and director of Cannabis
By David B. Weisenfeld | XpertHR A federal judge has ruled that a fired Walmart employee who had a state medical marijuana card has +
Disclosure: Rose Law Group represents TR Surprise By Matt Roy | YourValley.net The pace of development accelerates at the burgeoning Surprise +