Rose Law Group pc is seeking an experienced legal assistant to provide administrative support for our busy law firm.
The ideal candidate is energetic, self‐motivated, reliable, dependable and eager to take on responsibilities and grow with our firm.
Administrative duties include calendaring/docketing, organizing legal documents, maintaining files, preparing documents for trials and hearings, answering phones, running errands and other administrative tasks.
• Must have a friendly, outgoing personality with a great attitude
• Professional appearance and excellent interpersonal skills, comfortable talking with
clients and other professionals
• Requires at least 2 years of legal assistant experience in a law firm setting
• Knowledge of AZ Rules of Civil Procedure
• efilings through TurboCourt
• Must be proficient in MS Office and Adobe
• Quick and accurate typing skills
• Must know how to operate general office equipment
• Ability to work in a high volume, team‐oriented environment
• Ability to multi‐task, prioritize work and meet deadlines
• Must be detailed and organized person
• Requires lifting of files ‐ applicant must be able to lift boxes
Full time, M‐F/8am‐5pm. Great benefits & excellent work environment!
Please send your cover letter and resume to:
Hopi Slaughter, HR Director
Rose Law Group pc
7144 E. Stetson Drive, Suite 300
Scottsdale, AZ 85251