Ouail is a blockchain developer and enjoys collaborating with clients to create high-converting NFT and web3 projects.
He’s experienced in smart contracts with Gas Efficiency, Security Mechanisms, and all the specific requirements you need for a project or collection.
Ouail can help clients with the following services:
● Coding gas-efficient custom and secure smart contracts to store NFT information, which bring transparency, time efficiency, precision, safety, cost-effectiveness, and trust into blockchain transactions for your community.
● Providing suggestions, reviews, including metadata storage through IPFS.
● Testing, writing smart contracts for different tokens (ERC-20, ERC-721, ERC-1155,etc) based on the client’s requirement.
● Building secure NFT Minting Websites with metamask wallet connection and web3 integration.
● Designing and building decentralised and centralised web applications of different types (NFT marketplace, crypto website, NFTs, blogs, e-commerce stores, personal website) from scratch to production using the best and secure web development technologies.
As an experienced blockchain developer, you can rest assured that you are getting top-quality with a pre-determined strategy to assure your return on investment.
*Ouail is employed by Summit Land Management, a Rose Law Group related company, and contracted with Rose Law Group.
Examples of Work
In The News
After collapse, does cryptocurrency still hold promise for real estate? Omar Abdallah, head of Rose Law Group’s Web3 practice, comments
Despite an extremely volatile crypto market, one real estate pro says a decentralized financial system could help create more immediacy in housing transactions. By Gina Rautenberg | REALTORMag When she unexpectedly ran out of cash during a trip to Cuba, Kristin Smith knew her options for accessing more funds were limited. Without the ability to use a credit card or pull money
Jordan Rose, founder and president of Rose Law Group, featured in Digiday report: Why Niantic anticipates legal challenges as it develops immersive AR activations
By Alexander Lee | Digiday As software development company Niantic experiments with increasingly immersive augmented reality activations, the Pokémon Go developer is girding itself for a potential wave of unprecedented legal challenges. At the moment, the augmented reality space is a bit of a wild west, with creators using Niantic’s technology to virtually modify privately owned locations in the physical world
Eduardo Dávalos, Rose Law Group director of metaverse planning & design, wins top prize for creating project to vastly improve Web3 privacy
Congratulations to Rose Law Group Metaverse Planning & Design Director Eduardo Dávalos and his team! A project they made to improve privacy within the Web3 ecosystem was selected among the top 10 from more than 220 projects submitted at the ETHBogota Hackathon hosted by ETHGlobal. More than 1000 people attended. The team also won a prize for IPFS, which is for file storage. Dávalos