Ouail is a blockchain developer and enjoys collaborating with clients to create high-converting NFT and web3 projects.
He’s experienced in smart contracts with Gas Efficiency, Security Mechanisms, and all the specific requirements you need for a project or collection.
Ouail can help clients with the following services:
● Coding gas-efficient custom and secure smart contracts to store NFT information, which bring transparency, time efficiency, precision, safety, cost-effectiveness, and trust into blockchain transactions for your community.
● Providing suggestions, reviews, including metadata storage through IPFS.
● Testing, writing smart contracts for different tokens (ERC-20, ERC-721, ERC-1155,etc) based on the client’s requirement.
● Building secure NFT Minting Websites with metamask wallet connection and web3 integration.
● Designing and building decentralised and centralised web applications of different types (NFT marketplace, crypto website, NFTs, blogs, e-commerce stores, personal website) from scratch to production using the best and secure web development technologies.
As an experienced blockchain developer, you can rest assured that you are getting top-quality with a pre-determined strategy to assure your return on investment.
*Ouail is employed by Summit Land Management, a Rose Law Group related company, and contracted with Rose Law Group.
Examples of Work
In The News
How will NFTs and cryptocurrency impact Arizona real estate market? Omar Abdallah, Rose Law Group attorney who provides Web3 legal services, weighs in
By Kyle Backer | AZ Big Media Jack Dorsey, co-founder of Twitter and CEO of Square, made headlines in March 2021 when he sold his first tweet as a non-fungible token (NFT) for over $2.9 million, which he converted to Bitcoin and donated to a charity assisting Africa’s pandemic response. The digital currency market is raising many questions, including how
By Ayuka Matsumoto | Brides Magazine Weddings in the metaverse and vows of eternal love in the blockchain—could this be the future of weddings? In the past few years, technology has become an even larger part of our lives worldwide. Even weddings are now making their way to the virtual space. Online weddings for guests who cannot attend physically have
Metaverse weddings aren’t legit in the real world, but they’re all the rage; Rose Law Group Founder and President Jordan Rose talks with The Daily Beast about the need for ‘metaverse legal services’
By Kaya Laterman | Daily Beast Feel like wearing a dragon costume on Mars and serving only tater tots for your wedding? How about passing out non-fungible tokens, or NFTs, as a party favor for your 3,000 guests? Anything goes during a metaverse ceremony. Couples in India and the U.S. made headlines months ago as their avatars, fictional representations of