Rose Law Group pc is seeking a file clerk for our litigation and family law departments. Duties include organizing legal documents, maintaining files, preparing documents for trial, calendaring/docketing and running errands. This position also serves as back-up receptionist. Greet visitors, answer multi-line phone and perform general administrative duties.
We are seeking an energetic, self-motivated individual who is reliable, dependable and eager to take on these responsibilities and grow with our upbeat fast-paced firm.
- Must be professional, have a friendly, outgoing personality with a great attitude
- Excellent phone etiquette and communication skills
- Litigation filing experience required
- Previous experience with answering multi-phone lines and general front office
- Must be proficient with MS Office- Outlook/Word/Excel
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines, multi-task and prioritize work
- Ability to work in a high volume, team-oriented environment
- Requires lifting of files – applicant must be able to lift boxes
M-F/8am-5pm. Competitive salary. Great benefits & excellent work environment!
Please send your resume to:
Hopi Slaughter, HR Director