Ron Hatcher brings decades of experience handling major real estate transactions across the country
Attorney Ron Hatcher has spent the last two decades handling real estate transactions for Fortune 500 companies, high profile individuals, regional and national commercial and residential developers and now brings his wealth of knowledge to Rose Law Group pc. (RLG).
The Scottsdale based firm just announced Hatcher, who has more than 17 years of experience in real estate transactions, will co-chair the firm’s busy real estate transactional department.
“Ron has a great depth of transactional experience, including commercial leasing, bank and homebuilder work—areas that we are seeing more and more of as the market continues to improve,” said Jordan Rose, founder of Rose Law Group pc. “We know he will be a tremendous asset to our team and he is the perfect fit to continue growing and leading RLG’s Real Estate Transactional Department.”
Hatcher’s experience includes all categories of lease transactions (big box, anchor, ground, build-to-suit, in-line and office leases), sales and acquisitions of improved and unimproved real property, construction and permanent loan transactions, acquisition loans, refinancings, loan and lease modifications, reciprocal easement agreements, joint ventures and development agreements.
“I joined the Rose Law Group not only because of its accomplishments and reputation, each of which are extraordinary, but because of the culture and ethics instilled in the office. What the team at Rose Law Group has built is extraordinary and it is an honor to practice with this incredible group of lawyers,” said Hatcher. “I hope to add to the many accomplishments the firm has already attained and help further establish the firm as the go-to firm for any real estate matter, big or small.”
Hatcher’s experience also includes serving as outside general counsel to several local and regional developers and retailers.
Hatcher’s representative experience includes:
- Disposition of a regional shopping center to a publicly traded REIT for over $55 Million
- Negotiation of lease transactions on behalf of shopping center developers with national retailers and anchor tenants for regional and super-regional shopping center and mixed use developments
- Negotiation of development agreements, joint venture agreements and reciprocal easement agreements relating to commercial retail developments
- Negotiation of annexations and rezonings
- Negotiation of purchase and sale and joint venture agreements on behalf of regional and national homebuilders, including mixed use projects with state universities and national retail developers
- Negotiation of acquisition of historical buildings as well as coordination and documentation of requisite historical registrations and development/leasing of such buildings
- Negotiation of construction and permanent financing for retail and residential developments
- Representation of regional and national lenders in all aspects of real estate and development financing
- Negotiation of lease agreement of solar photovoltaic systems for commercial and residential applications
Hatcher received his B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Arizona in 1990 and J.D. from IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law in Chicago, IL where he was awarded the Ramsey-Burke Memorial Scholarship. He is a member of the State Bar of Arizona, the American Bar Association and an active member of the International Council of Shopping Centers.
For more information on the associates of Rose Law Group and the services it provides visit www.RoseLawGroup.com or call 480.505.3936.