Employment Law and Human Resources
Rose Law Group pc is dedicated to serving all of your Scottsdale Arizona employment law and human resource needs – from day-to-day client counseling to defending lawsuits brought by current or former employees. Our focus is to work proactively to prevent problems in the first place; to that end, we assess our clients needs and potential problems annually (an employment law check up). We then recommend real and practical solutions so that you can avoid costly problems.
We understand that every HR related issue cannot be anticipated or prevented. When the inevitable happens, our team will defend you all the way from the administrative agency (whether EEOC or ACRD) up through trial and appeal.
The employment team is here to make sure that you are able to focus on business, and make the HR issues and distractions as few and painless as possible.
On Our Team
In the news:
Judge suspends rule expanding overtime for millions of workers; Rose Law Group employment law attorney David Weissman analyzes the situation
By Noam Scheiber | The New York Times A federal judge in Texas issued a nationwide injunction on Tuesday against an Obama administration regulation expanding by millions the number of workers who would be eligible +
White House increases overtime eligibility by millions; good, bad news for employers, says David Weissman, Rose Law Group employment lawyer
By Noam Scheiber | The New York Times The Obama administration, in a far-reaching effort to improve the lot of workers that has ignited criticism from business groups, announced on Tuesday that it was making +
Glendale policy raises concerns about transparency, liability; Rose Law Group employment law Chairman David Weissman discusses on CBS5
by Jennifer Thomas | CBS 5 A Glendale city policy could be leaving the door wide open to a costly lawsuit. It all has to do with city employees working second jobs. Derek Staahl reports. +
"Rose Law Group was a pleasure working with on getting our Use Permit approved, we would highly recommend this firm for any technical issues. Many thanks to Court, Nick and Mike." - Larry & Janet Hischer, Twisted Tree Farm, Inc.
"Rose Law is the greatest. They are thoughtful, savvy and always take good care of my clients. It is a pleasure to recommend them. I know you will be pleased." - Steve Kellogg Coe & Van Loo Consultants, Inc
"Rose Law is the greatest. They are thoughtful, savvy and always take good care of my clients. It is a pleasure to recommend them. I know you will be pleased." - Bohdan Hirniak
- "Jordan Rose is not just a fantastic attorney, she is one of my most favorite people. She is devoted to her work and community; but more importantly, she is first and foremost devoted to her family and friends." - Stacy Brimhall, Langley Properties
- "Last week Adam Trenk represented us in court for a harassment injunction. He not only won the case, but out-shined his opposing counsel. He was quick to pick up on inconsistencies in people's testimonies and attack the point while at the same time being polite and respectful to everyone in the courtroom. He is always thoroughly prepared and well informed of the matters we are dealing with. Most importantly, he is very patient in explaining the pros and cons and what he feels is the best legal approach to a situation - even when I'm being stubborn and want my own way." - Nancy Trenkle
- "Seldom in business relationships have I had the pleasure to deal with a firm that possesses such high levels of skill, key relationships, and most of all integrity. The Rose Law Group is a breath of fresh air in a world that is more complex each and every day." - Harold Christ, Pyramid Community Developers
- "My experience with Rose Law Group has been exceptional... having worked with small and large law firms over many years, I have found RLG to be the best in overall performance, client service and what I find the most appealing and unique, the attorneys I have been associated with are open to truly working with their client as a partner in achieving the desired legal outcome/results." - Dr. Susan Roe, The Roe Group Enterprises
- "With all the time we have all spent together on this project I have to tip my hat to not only the amount of professionalism but the constant communication and receptive attitude your firm has carried from the beginning. I will always entertain your services in all future Interra projects." - Eric Godard, Vice President Design and Construction, Interra Development Partners
- "RLG is a firm that invests itself with their client's business. They are just not providing legal advice and services, they have built relationships in our business and invested in providing services that helps us deliver our core mission to provide the services that meets our client's needs in line with our company culture and values." - John Carlson, DBIA, Vice President Heavy Civil Division, Sundt Construction
- "If legal Armageddon comes my way, I want Rose Law Group on my team." - Steve Havertine
- "The congrats belong to you folks. You did a great job and got creative at the end. You guys are the BEST!" - Tom Tierney
- "Jordan and the best damm group in town -I just got off the phone with Harold where he informed me of your outstanding success yesterday. As he was telling me this (sounds a little sappy) but I got goose bumps on my arm. I reflected on the many years and failed attempts and how incredible your achievement truly is. I can't begin to express my appreciation for all your hard work. You all should be congratulated." - Bill Hawkins
- "I wish I had a business partner like you in every state." - Seth R. Weissman SolarCity
- "I wanted you to know what a phenomenal experience I have had with your organization. You have the most down to earth, yet highly intelligent, people working there. Thank you for being such a great example of excellence, coupled with a heart of gold. Cheers!" - David F. Kotter, Integrity Capital, LLC
- "I started to write this to thank you for your referrals at Rose Law. Both attorneys are more than we could have hoped for. Stacey called earlier and is so much more comfortable than she was before. Your associates are smart, patient, and really good about explaining the whys." - Gina
- "Thank you Kaine for helping me out with this difficult life changing event, you were respectful and understanding throughout the whole ordeal." - Nick
- "Thx Jordan! You and your Team did a great job for us and your efforts/results are appreciated!" - Don Murphy, President Shea Homes, Arizona