The members of Rose Law Group pc’s Government Affairs practice group works as a team utilizing strategic vision, creative thinking, and technical expertise. We provide the assistance that businesses need to confront the unexpected or persistent challenges that take place at the confluence of laws, public policy, regulations and economic conditions. Our clients are affected by local, state, federal and even international jurisdictions and we work with them to navigate the maze of governmental affairs.
In Arizona, Rose Law Group pc has a strong presence and bipartisan relationships at the state’s constitutional offices and regulatory agencies; the Governor’s office, Attorney General, Arizona Corporation Commission, Department of Water Resources, Department of Transportation, State Land Department, and Department of Environmental Quality. At the legislature, we are testifying in committee hearings and meeting with leadership on both sides of the political aisle.
Strategic Planning: We approach our government relations work just like how we approach a courtroom trial or a large corporate transaction; with zealous advocacy for our client after extensive preparation and then forcefully make our case in the corridors of power and offices of decision makers. Our combined legal and regulatory experience have forged an effective team to tackle legislative, regulatory, and policy issues.
Durable Relationships: Rose Law Group pc’s attorneys possess many years of participating in the political process and, therefore, have developed strong relationships with members at all levels of state government. Our many long-term clients have appreciated our governmental relationships because we are best equipped to intuitively understand their needs and can instinctively react to potentially negative legislative action as soon as it arises. Officeholders and staff identity readily identify us with the issues involving our clients.
Teamwork Approach: The Government affairs team works in tandem with every Rose Law Group pc lawyer, utilizing their skills and talents in all facets of business and law that are impacted by legislative and regulatory bodies. The Government affairs team is the tip of the spear of a dedicated group that will develop strategy for legislative action and communication efforts. All of the political, legal, and media aspects are taken into account. In addition, we reach out to local stakeholders and are well-known for our comprehensive community relations efforts to extract and learn what are the real concerns and feedback at the grassroots level.
Elected officials and key staff in leadership authority work closely with us because they know we are an effectual team that always engages in an ethical manner that delivers results.
Rose Law Group pc attorneys and staff are also active in a number of community related activities such as the YMCA, Ronald McDonald House, Community Food Connections, Engineers Without Borders, to name only a few. Through our volunteer work we renew
On Our Team
In the news:
AG opinion: Officials must preserve public records even on private phones; privacy vs transparency, says Rose Law Group attorney Tom Galvin
Rose Law Group Reporter Public officials can’t use private phones or social media messages to get around public records laws, Arizona Attorney GeneralMark Brnovich stated in an opinion Friday. On the other hand, the AG +
Mesa pays $13k after police officers lose woman’s dog; did the city get a bargain? asks Evan Bolick, Rose Law Group litigation attorney on channel 3
3TV | CBS 5 MESA, AZ (3TV/CBS 5) –A Valley woman with a mental disability says she is still “torn up” emotionally after Mesa police officers lost her dog. The City of Mesa paid +
Disclosure: Rose Law Group represents Apex Motor Club InMaricopa.com The Maricopa City Council voted Tuesday to permit a motorsports complex to move forward with the planning of a proposed private racetrack in Maricopa. The conditional +
"Rose Law Group was a pleasure working with on getting our Use Permit approved, we would highly recommend this firm for any technical issues. Many thanks to Court, Nick and Mike." - Larry & Janet Hischer, Twisted Tree Farm, Inc.
"Rose Law is the greatest. They are thoughtful, savvy and always take good care of my clients. It is a pleasure to recommend them. I know you will be pleased." - Steve Kellogg Coe & Van Loo Consultants, Inc
"Rose Law is the greatest. They are thoughtful, savvy and always take good care of my clients. It is a pleasure to recommend them. I know you will be pleased." - Bohdan Hirniak
- "Jordan Rose is not just a fantastic attorney, she is one of my most favorite people. She is devoted to her work and community; but more importantly, she is first and foremost devoted to her family and friends." - Stacy Brimhall, Langley Properties
- "Last week Adam Trenk represented us in court for a harassment injunction. He not only won the case, but out-shined his opposing counsel. He was quick to pick up on inconsistencies in people's testimonies and attack the point while at the same time being polite and respectful to everyone in the courtroom. He is always thoroughly prepared and well informed of the matters we are dealing with. Most importantly, he is very patient in explaining the pros and cons and what he feels is the best legal approach to a situation - even when I'm being stubborn and want my own way." - Nancy Trenkle
- "Seldom in business relationships have I had the pleasure to deal with a firm that possesses such high levels of skill, key relationships, and most of all integrity. The Rose Law Group is a breath of fresh air in a world that is more complex each and every day." - Harold Christ, Pyramid Community Developers
- "My experience with Rose Law Group has been exceptional... having worked with small and large law firms over many years, I have found RLG to be the best in overall performance, client service and what I find the most appealing and unique, the attorneys I have been associated with are open to truly working with their client as a partner in achieving the desired legal outcome/results." - Dr. Susan Roe, The Roe Group Enterprises
- "With all the time we have all spent together on this project I have to tip my hat to not only the amount of professionalism but the constant communication and receptive attitude your firm has carried from the beginning. I will always entertain your services in all future Interra projects." - Eric Godard, Vice President Design and Construction, Interra Development Partners
- "RLG is a firm that invests itself with their client's business. They are just not providing legal advice and services, they have built relationships in our business and invested in providing services that helps us deliver our core mission to provide the services that meets our client's needs in line with our company culture and values." - John Carlson, DBIA, Vice President Heavy Civil Division, Sundt Construction
- "If legal Armageddon comes my way, I want Rose Law Group on my team." - Steve Havertine
- "The congrats belong to you folks. You did a great job and got creative at the end. You guys are the BEST!" - Tom Tierney
- "Jordan and the best damm group in town -I just got off the phone with Harold where he informed me of your outstanding success yesterday. As he was telling me this (sounds a little sappy) but I got goose bumps on my arm. I reflected on the many years and failed attempts and how incredible your achievement truly is. I can't begin to express my appreciation for all your hard work. You all should be congratulated." - Bill Hawkins
- "I wish I had a business partner like you in every state." - Seth R. Weissman SolarCity
- "I wanted you to know what a phenomenal experience I have had with your organization. You have the most down to earth, yet highly intelligent, people working there. Thank you for being such a great example of excellence, coupled with a heart of gold. Cheers!" - David F. Kotter, Integrity Capital, LLC
- "I started to write this to thank you for your referrals at Rose Law. Both attorneys are more than we could have hoped for. Stacey called earlier and is so much more comfortable than she was before. Your associates are smart, patient, and really good about explaining the whys." - Gina
- "Thank you Kaine for helping me out with this difficult life changing event, you were respectful and understanding throughout the whole ordeal." - Nick
- "Thx Jordan! You and your Team did a great job for us and your efforts/results are appreciated!" - Don Murphy, President Shea Homes, Arizona