Rose Law Group pc is the largest law firm in Arizona history founded by a woman. Rose Law Group is a full-service business law firm that has always been on the cutting edge of legal services. Rose Law Group was the first law firm in the nation to accept bitcoin and the first law firm in Arizona to work in the areas of cannabis, renewable energy, nearly 90% of all real estate deals in the fastest growing county in the country, and one of the first to have a robust practice around cyber-defamation. Now, with a physical presence on Decentraland and an office building under construction, Rose Law Group enters the metaverse as a pioneer believing that life in the metaverse is a large part of our future reality.
Unlike the other several law firms already open in the metaverse, Rose Law Group is not entering the metaverse to feed it’s Arizona-based legal practice, but rather to assist individuals and businesses participating in activities in Web3 and to protect them legally.
Services we are providing include:
- Prenuptial agreements for those getting married in the metaverse.
- Due diligence for digital real estate transactions occurring in the metaverse.
- Entity formation for holdings of digital assets.
- Advising those who are working to open a business or invest in an already established business.
- NFTs, intellectual property matters, and digital asset protection.
- Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) structure and advise on use cases.
- Creative use of metaverse tools for fundraising and other terrestrial activities.
- Rec Credit evaluation and purchase advice for digital currency mining energy consumption.
- Cryptocurrency disputes, including litigation, arbitration and mediation.
- ICOs and STOs
- Regulatory compliance
- In the terrestrial world Rose Law Group has a very large and active planning department which provides developers with planning, engineering and traffic engineering services. In the metaverse we have assembled a similar team that can assist with everything from location selection, planning, architectural services and construction.
On Our Team
In The News
Rose Law Group Corporate Transactions Chair Shruti Gurudanti weighs in on new tax rule changes for payment apps like Venmo, PayPal
By Jeanne Sahadi | CNN Business If you’re among the millions of people who use payment apps like PayPal, Venmo, Square, and other third-party electronic payment networks, you could be affected by a tax reporting change that goes into effect in January. Payment app providers will have to start reporting to the IRS a user’s business transactions if, in aggregate, they total
Jordan Rose, founder and president of Rose Law Group, comments on theft of gallery owner’s multimillion-dollar NFT collection
By Shanti Escalante-De Mattei | Art News “I have been hacked. All my apes gone. This just sold please help me,” wrote gallery owner Todd Kramer, of New York’s Ross + Kramer Gallery, in a since-deleted tweet posted on December 30. A phishing scam had drained his Ethereum wallet of 15 NFTs valued at a total of $2.2 million, including four apes from the “Bored
DAO Aiming to Buy NBA Team Has Quickly Raised $1.7M in Ethereum; Rose Law Group Founder and President Jordan Rose comments on the advantage of DOAs
By Jason Nelson | Decrypt Hot off the news of a DAO quickly forming to bid on a copy of the U.S. Constitution, another is taking a shot at buying an NBA franchise. DAOs, shorthand for “decentralized autonomous organizations,” are leaderless internet groups that are usually, but not always, governed by a cryptocurrency or token. Krause House, named after the