Non-fungible Tokens or “NFTs” have become one of the hottest assets in the last year for both buyers and creators alike. NFTs have opened a new revenue stream for businesses of all types, artists, athletes, celebrities, and creative individuals. Unlike traditional art sales, or business dealings, the creators of a NFT can receive a royalty every time the work is sold. Self-replicating NFTs which automatically create digital “prints” of the original NFT multiple this revenue for the creators..
Rose Law Group can help you register your NFT’s, establish the correct smart contracts for copyright, secure licenses for anything supplemental (such as music) used in your NFT, and enforce your intellectual property rights. For art dealers, auction houses, and any institution that deals in NFTs, Rose Law Group will guide you through the evolving maze of securities regulations and anti-money laundering statues that impact NFTs.
NFTs have the potential of providing long-term income to their creators and is the future of property rights. Rose Law Group will help advise on, set up and then protect your NFT portfolio.
Rose Law Group is the first full service law firm with an office in the metaverse, serving metaverse-based businesses. We are the first law firm to add a team of coders, architects and blockchain developers, so we are a one-stop-shop for metaverse business. We also offer event design and hosting on the well-situated land we own in Decentraland.
Our team can also assist with:
- Registering and legally protecting digital assets (including NFT’s, Avatars, Cryptocurrency)
- Risk mitigation for digital assets
- Helping navigate the legal intricacies of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology
- Regulatory investigations and defense
- Resolving disputes between customers and cryptocurrency exchanges
- Offering highly skilled 3D modeling using many different softwares, including Rhino, Grasshopper, Blender and 3Dsmax
- Providing 3D renderings and Virtual tours of Web3 properties
- Parametric 3D models and Generative Design, using coding and algorithms to generate responsive 3D models- automating urban planning and design
- Designing and creating VR experiences, mostly used to immerse a client into its future building or on the metaverse
- Creating NFT collections, built an algorithm capable of setting up thousands of different 3D space configurations, and can build VR experiences from these 3D models
- Designing and building out of any metaverse experience, including buildings, tokens, event venues, and even creation of games
- Full service wedding and event planning/implementation, including invitations, NFT favors, etc.
- Creating 3D spatial experiences and deploy them into different Metaverse platforms, such as Decentraland, Sandbox and Somnium Space, among others
On Our Team
Examples of Work
In The News
Jordan Rose, founder and president of Rose Law Group, comments on theft of gallery owner’s multimillion-dollar NFT collection
By Shanti Escalante-De Mattei | Art News “I have been hacked. All my apes gone. This just sold please help me,” wrote gallery owner Todd Kramer, of New York’s Ross + Kramer Gallery, in a since-deleted tweet posted on December 30. A phishing scam had drained his Ethereum wallet of 15 NFTs valued at a total of $2.2 million, including four apes from the “Bored
DAO Aiming to Buy NBA Team Has Quickly Raised $1.7M in Ethereum; Rose Law Group Founder and President Jordan Rose comments on the advantage of DOAs
By Jason Nelson | Decrypt Hot off the news of a DAO quickly forming to bid on a copy of the U.S. Constitution, another is taking a shot at buying an NBA franchise. DAOs, shorthand for “decentralized autonomous organizations,” are leaderless internet groups that are usually, but not always, governed by a cryptocurrency or token. Krause House, named after the
Zappos founder Tony Hsieh’s friends, family feud over his $500M fortune; George Finn, Rose Law Group transactional and estate planning attorney, weighs in on the importance of a ‘proper estate strategy’
By Katherine Sayre | Wall Street Journal More than a year after former Zappos.com Inc. Chief Executive Tony Hsieh died from injuries sustained in a mysterious fire, his family and friends are feuding over the entrepreneur’s estate including financial claims based on deals scribbled on sticky notes. Mr. Hsieh, known for promoting happiness in the workplace and a fun-loving approach