The Renewable Energy team at Rose Law Group pc has been named by Ranking Arizona as the state’s #1 renewable energy legal department. Arizona has become the #1 state, per capita, in solar energy and Rose Law Group pc has received national attention for helping make that happen. We are involved in every single major policy discussion that is occurring in Arizona, which have led to major policy changes around the country.
Our attorneys have years of experience either arguing in front of or working at the Arizona Corporation Commission (ACC). The Renewable Energy team includes a former ACC policy advisor and a former Bonneville Power Administration regulator. Another one of our attorneys has been a featured speaker at solar seminars and conferences, advocating for the solar industry on issues including net metering, and energy storage.
Rose Law Group’s vast experience and superior knowledge of energy issues, provides solar clients with a distinct advantage when they are seeking regulatory approval.
On Our Team
In the news:
Court Rich, Rose Law Group Senior Partner, talks renewable energy with Sentari & George on “Figure It Out”
Court Rich, Rose Law Group senior partner and director of Renewable Energy Department, was recently featured on the “Figure It Out” podcast with Sentari & George, talking renewable energy and the adoption of solar energy at the state level. +
Net metering is dead. Long live net metering; Court Rich, Rose Law Group senior partner and director of Renewable Energy Department, calls Arizona the ‘Concord and Lexington’ of net metering conflicts
The must-see panel of Intersolar North America (if you could only see one) discussed the most pressing issue in distributed solar today: What’s happening with net metering – and where does the industry go from +
No TEP-id response to proposed Arizona solar rate changes; Rose Law Group Senior Partner Court Rich speaks opposition to changes
By Frank Andorka | pv magazine A packed house at the Arizona Corporation Commission indicated intense public interest in proposed rate changes that critics say punish solar customers but which Tucson Electric Power says are +
"Rose Law Group was a pleasure working with on getting our Use Permit approved, we would highly recommend this firm for any technical issues. Many thanks to Court, Nick and Mike." - Larry & Janet Hischer, Twisted Tree Farm, Inc.
"Rose Law is the greatest. They are thoughtful, savvy and always take good care of my clients. It is a pleasure to recommend them. I know you will be pleased." - Steve Kellogg Coe & Van Loo Consultants, Inc
"Rose Law is the greatest. They are thoughtful, savvy and always take good care of my clients. It is a pleasure to recommend them. I know you will be pleased." - Bohdan Hirniak
- "Jordan Rose is not just a fantastic attorney, she is one of my most favorite people. She is devoted to her work and community; but more importantly, she is first and foremost devoted to her family and friends." - Stacy Brimhall, Langley Properties
- "Last week Adam Trenk represented us in court for a harassment injunction. He not only won the case, but out-shined his opposing counsel. He was quick to pick up on inconsistencies in people's testimonies and attack the point while at the same time being polite and respectful to everyone in the courtroom. He is always thoroughly prepared and well informed of the matters we are dealing with. Most importantly, he is very patient in explaining the pros and cons and what he feels is the best legal approach to a situation - even when I'm being stubborn and want my own way." - Nancy Trenkle
- "Seldom in business relationships have I had the pleasure to deal with a firm that possesses such high levels of skill, key relationships, and most of all integrity. The Rose Law Group is a breath of fresh air in a world that is more complex each and every day." - Harold Christ, Pyramid Community Developers
- "My experience with Rose Law Group has been exceptional... having worked with small and large law firms over many years, I have found RLG to be the best in overall performance, client service and what I find the most appealing and unique, the attorneys I have been associated with are open to truly working with their client as a partner in achieving the desired legal outcome/results." - Dr. Susan Roe, The Roe Group Enterprises
- "With all the time we have all spent together on this project I have to tip my hat to not only the amount of professionalism but the constant communication and receptive attitude your firm has carried from the beginning. I will always entertain your services in all future Interra projects." - Eric Godard, Vice President Design and Construction, Interra Development Partners
- "RLG is a firm that invests itself with their client's business. They are just not providing legal advice and services, they have built relationships in our business and invested in providing services that helps us deliver our core mission to provide the services that meets our client's needs in line with our company culture and values." - John Carlson, DBIA, Vice President Heavy Civil Division, Sundt Construction
- "If legal Armageddon comes my way, I want Rose Law Group on my team." - Steve Havertine
- "The congrats belong to you folks. You did a great job and got creative at the end. You guys are the BEST!" - Tom Tierney
- "Jordan and the best damm group in town -I just got off the phone with Harold where he informed me of your outstanding success yesterday. As he was telling me this (sounds a little sappy) but I got goose bumps on my arm. I reflected on the many years and failed attempts and how incredible your achievement truly is. I can't begin to express my appreciation for all your hard work. You all should be congratulated." - Bill Hawkins
- "I wish I had a business partner like you in every state." - Seth R. Weissman SolarCity
- "I wanted you to know what a phenomenal experience I have had with your organization. You have the most down to earth, yet highly intelligent, people working there. Thank you for being such a great example of excellence, coupled with a heart of gold. Cheers!" - David F. Kotter, Integrity Capital, LLC
- "I started to write this to thank you for your referrals at Rose Law. Both attorneys are more than we could have hoped for. Stacey called earlier and is so much more comfortable than she was before. Your associates are smart, patient, and really good about explaining the whys." - Gina
- "Thank you Kaine for helping me out with this difficult life changing event, you were respectful and understanding throughout the whole ordeal." - Nick
- "Thx Jordan! You and your Team did a great job for us and your efforts/results are appreciated!" - Don Murphy, President Shea Homes, Arizona