The Blockchain is the digital database containing information (such as records of financial transactions) that can be simultaneously used and shared within a large decentralized, publicly accessible network. This technology is what makes the new wave of internet infrastructure (Web3) and cryptocurrency possible, by securing data with a new innovative structure.
Prior to blockchain technology a database was structured into tables, whereas a blockchain, like its name implies, structures its data into chunks (blocks) that are strung together. This data structure inherently makes an irreversible and secure timeline of data that will remain forever.
The increased use of blockchain and cryptocurrencies has given rise to complex legal issues in the areas of business transactions, bankruptcy, corporate law, securities offerings, real estate transactions, privacy, and intellectual property.
Smart contracts which allow for transactions on the blockchain are ideally formulated through a collaboration between lawyers and blockchain developers. Rose Law Group is the first law firm to employ blockchain developers in order to provide the most sophisticated and effective Smart Contracts.
Rose Law Group is the first full service law firm with an office in the metaverse, serving metaverse-based businesses. We are the first law firm to add a team of coders, architects and blockchain developers, so we are a one-stop-shop for metaverse business. We also offer event design and hosting on the well-situated land we own in Decentraland.
Our team can assist with:
● Drafting, coding and implementing Smart Contracts
● Coding gas-efficient custom and secure smart contracts to store NFT information, which bring transparency, time efficiency, precision, safety, cost-effectiveness, and trust into blockchain transactions for your community.
● Providing suggestions, reviews, including metadata storage through IPFS.
● Testing, writing smart contracts for different tokens (ERC-20, ERC-721, ERC-1155,etc) based on the client’s requirement.
● Building secure NFT Minting Websites with metamask wallet connection and web3 integration.
● Designing and building decentralised and centralised web applications of different types (NFT marketplace, crypto website, NFTs, blogs, e-commerce stores, personal website) from scratch to production using the best and secure web development technologies.
On Our Team
In The News
By Madelaine Braggs | Rose Law Group Reporter All is fair in an NFT lottery right? Wrong. A brilliant invention came out of the ETHGLOBAL hackathon event in Mexico (ETHMEXICO) this week, when Rose Law Group Director of Metaverse Planning & Design Eduardo Dávalos participated in the contest. He and his team of fellow participants created a way to further authenticate legitimacy
[PODCAST] Jordan Rose, founder and president of Rose Law Group, talks metaverse and more with The Geoholics
By The Geoholics The guys were joined this week by the one and only Jordan Rose! Jordan is nothing short of a trailblazer. She is an attorney, community leader, philanthropist, mother and the owner of Rose Law Group, the largest woman-owned law firm in Arizona’s history. In addition, Rose Law Group is the first full service law firm on the
[PODCAST] Ready or not, we’re all heading Into the metaverse: Rose Law Group Founder and President Jordan Rose talks Web 3.0 with Law.com
Legal Speak is a weekly podcast that makes sense of what’s happening in the legal industry. Each episode tackles a subject that’s worthy of a deep dive—from law firm profit hacks to Supreme Court showdowns to the most promising plays in legal tech. Hosted by Law.com Editor-in-Chief Zack Needles and Newsroom Innovation Director Vanessa Blum, Legal Speak offers straight talk