The Blockchain is the digital database containing information (such as records of financial transactions) that can be simultaneously used and shared within a large decentralized, publicly accessible network. This technology is what makes the new wave of internet infrastructure (Web3) and cryptocurrency possible, by securing data with a new innovative structure.
Prior to blockchain technology a database was structured into tables, whereas a blockchain, like its name implies, structures its data into chunks (blocks) that are strung together. This data structure inherently makes an irreversible and secure timeline of data that will remain forever.
The increased use of blockchain and cryptocurrencies has given rise to complex legal issues in the areas of business transactions, bankruptcy, corporate law, securities offerings, real estate transactions, privacy, and intellectual property.
Smart contracts which allow for transactions on the blockchain are ideally formulated through a collaboration between lawyers and blockchain developers. Rose Law Group is the first law firm to employ blockchain developers in order to provide the most sophisticated and effective Smart Contracts.
Rose Law Group is the first full service law firm with an office in the metaverse, serving metaverse-based businesses. We are the first law firm to add a team of coders, architects and blockchain developers, so we are a one-stop-shop for metaverse business. We also offer event design and hosting on the well-situated land we own in Decentraland.
Our team can assist with:
● Drafting, coding and implementing Smart Contracts
● Coding gas-efficient custom and secure smart contracts to store NFT information, which bring transparency, time efficiency, precision, safety, cost-effectiveness, and trust into blockchain transactions for your community.
● Providing suggestions, reviews, including metadata storage through IPFS.
● Testing, writing smart contracts for different tokens (ERC-20, ERC-721, ERC-1155,etc) based on the client’s requirement.
● Building secure NFT Minting Websites with metamask wallet connection and web3 integration.
● Designing and building decentralised and centralised web applications of different types (NFT marketplace, crypto website, NFTs, blogs, e-commerce stores, personal website) from scratch to production using the best and secure web development technologies.
On Our Team
In The News
Your business & the law: Rose Law Group Co-founder Court Rich and firm Web3 attorney Omar Abdallah talk to InBusiness about environmental and cybersecurity issues
By RaeAnne Marsh | InBusiness Phoenix The upheaval of the past couple of years has required businesses to adapt and adopt a lot of change to survive. Some of this comes from social pressures as attitudes and habits change, and some comes from new regulatory guidelines and requirements. Attorneys bring businesses expertise to help them navigate the changing landscape and,
We’ve all seen how many big companies and big brands have been entering the metaverse. So how do such companies and brands like Atari, Samsung, Adidas, Miller Lite and others protect their “meta- intellectual property’? In this episode of the Rose Law Group Meta Report coming to you from the firm’s office in Decentraland (84,34), Web3 Attorney Omar Abdallah goes avatar to highlight the legal framework for metaverse intellectual
By Madelaine Braggs | Rose Law Group Reporter Arizona’s largest woman-founded law firm is also the first full service firm in the metaverse serving metaverse based businesses and the first law firm to add a team of coders, architects and blockchain developers has now expanded its metaverse offerings to include smart contract auditing. Among the most innovative lawfirms in the world Rose Law Group’s metaverse team