The Blockchain is the digital database containing information (such as records of financial transactions) that can be simultaneously used and shared within a large decentralized, publicly accessible network. This technology is what makes the new wave of internet infrastructure (Web3) and cryptocurrency possible, by securing data with a new innovative structure.
Prior to blockchain technology a database was structured into tables, whereas a blockchain, like its name implies, structures its data into chunks (blocks) that are strung together. This data structure inherently makes an irreversible and secure timeline of data that will remain forever.
The increased use of blockchain and cryptocurrencies has given rise to complex legal issues in the areas of business transactions, bankruptcy, corporate law, securities offerings, real estate transactions, privacy, and intellectual property.
Smart contracts which allow for transactions on the blockchain are ideally formulated through a collaboration between lawyers and blockchain developers. Rose Law Group is the first law firm to employ blockchain developers in order to provide the most sophisticated and effective Smart Contracts.
Rose Law Group is the first full service law firm with an office in the metaverse, serving metaverse-based businesses. We are the first law firm to add a team of coders, architects and blockchain developers, so we are a one-stop-shop for metaverse business. We also offer event design and hosting on the well-situated land we own in Decentraland.
Our team can assist with:
● Drafting, coding and implementing Smart Contracts
● Coding gas-efficient custom and secure smart contracts to store NFT information, which bring transparency, time efficiency, precision, safety, cost-effectiveness, and trust into blockchain transactions for your community.
● Providing suggestions, reviews, including metadata storage through IPFS.
● Testing, writing smart contracts for different tokens (ERC-20, ERC-721, ERC-1155,etc) based on the client’s requirement.
● Building secure NFT Minting Websites with metamask wallet connection and web3 integration.
● Designing and building decentralised and centralised web applications of different types (NFT marketplace, crypto website, NFTs, blogs, e-commerce stores, personal website) from scratch to production using the best and secure web development technologies.
On Our Team
In The News
Phoenix Art Museum brainstorms on keeping up with virtual reality; Rose Law Group Web3 Lawyer Omar Abdallah presents at NFT panel
(Left to right: Jeremy Mikolajczak, Director and CEO of the Phoenix Art Museum, Artist Yves Amu Klein, and Independent Art Consultant Anna Vivette, Omar Abdallah, Web3 Attorney at Rose Law Group.) By Madelaine Braggs | Rose Law Group Reporter The Phoenix Art Museum is looking towards the future, with an NFT panel event featuring Rose Law Group, a globally recognized
Web3-Peat Champ: Rose Law Group Metaverse Planning & Design Director Eduardo Dávalos wins third hackathon (in a row)
By Madelaine Braggs | Rose Law Group Reporter Rose Law Group’s Director of Metaverse Planning and Design is the reigning champion of ETHGlobal hackathons, three consecutive times over. Eduardo Dávalos and his team were amongst the winners of this month’s ETHSan Francisco, the biggest ETHGlobal hackathon ever with around 1,700 attendees, including participants from 46 countries. Out of nearly 300
After collapse, does cryptocurrency still hold promise for real estate? Omar Abdallah, head of Rose Law Group’s Web3 practice, comments
Despite an extremely volatile crypto market, one real estate pro says a decentralized financial system could help create more immediacy in housing transactions. By Gina Rautenberg | REALTORMag When she unexpectedly ran out of cash during a trip to Cuba, Kristin Smith knew her options for accessing more funds were limited. Without the ability to use a credit card or pull money