The Blockchain is the digital database containing information (such as records of financial transactions) that can be simultaneously used and shared within a large decentralized, publicly accessible network. This technology is what makes the new wave of internet infrastructure (Web3) and cryptocurrency possible, by securing data with a new innovative structure.
Prior to blockchain technology a database was structured into tables, whereas a blockchain, like its name implies, structures its data into chunks (blocks) that are strung together. This data structure inherently makes an irreversible and secure timeline of data that will remain forever.
The increased use of blockchain and cryptocurrencies has given rise to complex legal issues in the areas of business transactions, bankruptcy, corporate law, securities offerings, real estate transactions, privacy, and intellectual property.
Smart contracts which allow for transactions on the blockchain are ideally formulated through a collaboration between lawyers and blockchain developers. Rose Law Group is the first law firm to employ blockchain developers in order to provide the most sophisticated and effective Smart Contracts.
Rose Law Group is the first full service law firm with an office in the metaverse, serving metaverse-based businesses. We are the first law firm to add a team of coders, architects and blockchain developers, so we are a one-stop-shop for metaverse business. We also offer event design and hosting on the well-situated land we own in Decentraland.
Our team can assist with:
● Drafting, coding and implementing Smart Contracts
● Coding gas-efficient custom and secure smart contracts to store NFT information, which bring transparency, time efficiency, precision, safety, cost-effectiveness, and trust into blockchain transactions for your community.
● Providing suggestions, reviews, including metadata storage through IPFS.
● Testing, writing smart contracts for different tokens (ERC-20, ERC-721, ERC-1155,etc) based on the client’s requirement.
● Building secure NFT Minting Websites with metamask wallet connection and web3 integration.
● Designing and building decentralised and centralised web applications of different types (NFT marketplace, crypto website, NFTs, blogs, e-commerce stores, personal website) from scratch to production using the best and secure web development technologies.
On Our Team
In The News
By Ayuka Matsumoto | Brides Magazine Weddings in the metaverse and vows of eternal love in the blockchain—could this be the future of weddings? In the past few years, technology has become an even larger part of our lives worldwide. Even weddings are now making their way to the virtual space. Online weddings for guests who cannot attend physically have
Metaverse weddings aren’t legit in the real world, but they’re all the rage; Rose Law Group Founder and President Jordan Rose talks with The Daily Beast about the need for ‘metaverse legal services’
By Kaya Laterman | Daily Beast Feel like wearing a dragon costume on Mars and serving only tater tots for your wedding? How about passing out non-fungible tokens, or NFTs, as a party favor for your 3,000 guests? Anything goes during a metaverse ceremony. Couples in India and the U.S. made headlines months ago as their avatars, fictional representations of
Marriage moves to the metaverse: A detailed recap of Rose Law Group’s implementation of first-ever Decentraland wedding
By Amanda Hoover | Morning Brew The bride wore pink with white polka dots. Candice, 42, stood at an altar surrounded by snow-peaked mountains and exchanged vows with Ryan, 45. The guests clapped and blew kisses at the happy couple, but they weren’t wearing typical wedding attire. One was a human–bear hybrid and some were floating in the air. Others