The Blockchain is the digital database containing information (such as records of financial transactions) that can be simultaneously used and shared within a large decentralized, publicly accessible network. This technology is what makes the new wave of internet infrastructure (Web3) and cryptocurrency possible, by securing data with a new innovative structure.
Prior to blockchain technology a database was structured into tables, whereas a blockchain, like its name implies, structures its data into chunks (blocks) that are strung together. This data structure inherently makes an irreversible and secure timeline of data that will remain forever.
The increased use of blockchain and cryptocurrencies has given rise to complex legal issues in the areas of business transactions, bankruptcy, corporate law, securities offerings, real estate transactions, privacy, and intellectual property.
Smart contracts which allow for transactions on the blockchain are ideally formulated through a collaboration between lawyers and blockchain developers. Rose Law Group is the first law firm to employ blockchain developers in order to provide the most sophisticated and effective Smart Contracts.
Rose Law Group is the first full service law firm with an office in the metaverse, serving metaverse-based businesses. We are the first law firm to add a team of coders, architects and blockchain developers, so we are a one-stop-shop for metaverse business. We also offer event design and hosting on the well-situated land we own in Decentraland.
Our team can assist with:
● Drafting, coding and implementing Smart Contracts
● Coding gas-efficient custom and secure smart contracts to store NFT information, which bring transparency, time efficiency, precision, safety, cost-effectiveness, and trust into blockchain transactions for your community.
● Providing suggestions, reviews, including metadata storage through IPFS.
● Testing, writing smart contracts for different tokens (ERC-20, ERC-721, ERC-1155,etc) based on the client’s requirement.
● Building secure NFT Minting Websites with metamask wallet connection and web3 integration.
● Designing and building decentralised and centralised web applications of different types (NFT marketplace, crypto website, NFTs, blogs, e-commerce stores, personal website) from scratch to production using the best and secure web development technologies.
On Our Team
In The News
By Ephrat Livni, Lauren Hirsch and Sarah Kessler Artificial intelligence tools that generate text, images and music are moving art into new territory — and that’s raising tricky questions for the business of creativity. For early adopters like Insider, the publication that this week announced an experiment with A.I.-aided articles, the new tools promise more efficient content creation. But for many artists, and the businesses that own their work, generative A.I. is a double threat. These systems can produce
By Mignon A. Gould | Phoenix Business Journal “AI really enables those who want to appropriate others’ work for their own benefit, to be even more reckless in their theft,” said attorney Jordan Rose, president and founder of Rose Law Group. “The courts will be left to make decisions about what is reality, and what has been altered to the point
Provided by the City of Goodyear (Disclosure: Rose Law Group represents Microsoft.) By Phoenix Business Journal Microsoft will build three data center campuses in the West Valley. Redmond, Washington-based tech giant Microsoft Corp. has agreed to switch its cooling system for future data centers in Goodyear and invest more than $40 million to expand the city’s wastewater capacity through an updated development agreement