Business and Corporate Transactions
Under Cameron Carter’s leadership, Rose Law Group pc’s business corporate transactions team provides counsel and direction to individuals and companies, small and large, throughout the State of Arizona, in a wide variety of industries and businesses.
Our team of attorneys has extensive experience with emerging businesses, as well as privately held and publicly traded entities in diverse industries and professions, including construction, real estate development, technology, solar and other energy sources, agriculture, automotive, manufacturing, financial institutions and banking, physician practice groups and healthcare, sports, and hotels and resorts.
Rose Law Group pc assists existing businesses and startups with the following:
- Public and private securities matters, including periodic SEC reporting and private placements of debt and equity.
- Strategic planning for startups and emerging businesses, including entity selection, formation, governance and best practices.
- Business plan review, determination of capital structure and venture capital financing.
- Buy-sell, partnership, joint venture and shareholder agreements.
- Merger agreements, purchase and sale agreements, assignments and similar agreements.
- Negotiating and drafting contracts for the acquisition and disposition of real property, commercial projects, entities, tangible and intangible business assets, including intellectual property
- Intellectual property protection and trademark counseling, procurement and enforcement.
- Negotiating and drafting commercial, ground and retail lease agreements on behalf of both landlords and tenants.
- Negotiation, structuring and preparation of loan documentation on behalf of both local and national lenders.
- Labor and employment matters, including employment, independent contractor and consulting agreements, employee handbooks and employment policies and procedures.
- Confidentiality, non-competition and non-solicitation agreements
- Supplier and vendor agreements, manufacturing agreements and customer agreements.
- Government relations and lobbying
Rose Law Group pc prides itself on providing prompt, strategic and effective legal advice and direction to all of their clients. Whether structuring a complex corporate merger or other securities transaction, evaluating divestiture strategies, liquidations, real estate transactions, or drafting buy sell agreements, confidentiality and non-compete agreements, or resolving business conflicts – Rose Law Group pc will protect our client’s rights and strive to meet and exceed our client’s individual goals and objectives.
On Our Team
In The News
Supreme Court rules ruling deals major setback to Prop 208, ruling vital provisions are unconstitutional. Sends case back to trial court.
(Disclosure: Rose Law Group represents Ann Siner of My Sister’s Closet and Judge John Buttrick in their litigation efforts against 208.) By Jeremy Duda | AZ Mirror The Arizona Supreme Court refused to block a voter-approved tax hike on the state’s top earners, rejecting a challenge brought by Republican lawmakers and a local business, who argued that the tax violated
(Disclosure: Rose Law Group represents Ann Siner of My Sister’s Closet and Judge John Buttrick in their litigation efforts against 208.) By Arjun Rondla | Chamber Business News The Arizona Supreme Court last Thursday issued a ruling that puts the future of Proposition 208 on shaky ground. Narrowly adopted by voters last November, Proposition 208 sought to increase Arizona’s top state income tax rate by more than
Jordan Rose, founder and president of Rose Law Group, highlights why the Valley should be Samsung’s top choice
Arizona land department again postpones auctions for property eyed by Samsung By Corina Vanek | Phoenix Business Journal For a fourth time, two Arizona State Land Department auctions for land that had been under consideration as a potential site for a new Samsung factory were adjourned after no bidders placed bids. The appraisals on both parcels were set to expire