Business and Corporate Transactions
Under Cameron Carter’s leadership, Rose Law Group pc’s business corporate transactions team provides counsel and direction to individuals and companies, small and large, throughout the State of Arizona, in a wide variety of industries and businesses.
Our team of attorneys has extensive experience with emerging businesses, as well as privately held and publicly traded entities in diverse industries and professions, including construction, real estate development, technology, solar and other energy sources, agriculture, automotive, manufacturing, financial institutions and banking, physician practice groups and healthcare, sports, and hotels and resorts.
Rose Law Group pc assists existing businesses and startups with the following:
- Public and private securities matters, including periodic SEC reporting and private placements of debt and equity.
- Strategic planning for startups and emerging businesses, including entity selection, formation, governance and best practices.
- Business plan review, determination of capital structure and venture capital financing.
- Buy-sell, partnership, joint venture and shareholder agreements.
- Merger agreements, purchase and sale agreements, assignments and similar agreements.
- Negotiating and drafting contracts for the acquisition and disposition of real property, commercial projects, entities, tangible and intangible business assets, including intellectual property
- Intellectual property protection and trademark counseling, procurement and enforcement.
- Negotiating and drafting commercial, ground and retail lease agreements on behalf of both landlords and tenants.
- Negotiation, structuring and preparation of loan documentation on behalf of both local and national lenders.
- Labor and employment matters, including employment, independent contractor and consulting agreements, employee handbooks and employment policies and procedures.
- Confidentiality, non-competition and non-solicitation agreements
- Supplier and vendor agreements, manufacturing agreements and customer agreements.
- Government relations and lobbying
Rose Law Group pc prides itself on providing prompt, strategic and effective legal advice and direction to all of their clients. Whether structuring a complex corporate merger or other securities transaction, evaluating divestiture strategies, liquidations, real estate transactions, or drafting buy sell agreements, confidentiality and non-compete agreements, or resolving business conflicts – Rose Law Group pc will protect our client’s rights and strive to meet and exceed our client’s individual goals and objectives.
On Our Team
In The News
Your business & the law: Rose Law Group Co-founder Court Rich and firm Web3 attorney Omar Abdallah talk to InBusiness about environmental and cybersecurity issues
By RaeAnne Marsh | InBusiness Phoenix The upheaval of the past couple of years has required businesses to adapt and adopt a lot of change to survive. Some of this comes from social pressures as attitudes and habits change, and some comes from new regulatory guidelines and requirements. Attorneys bring businesses expertise to help them navigate the changing landscape and,
Gauthier maintains role with Rose Law Group By Arizona Digital Free Press Scottsdale-based Zoned Properties, which is a real estate development firm for emerging and highly regulated industries including legalized cannabis, has named Daniel Gauthier as chief legal officer. Mr. Gauthier is taking on this role in addition to his employment duties at the Rose Law Group, officials there say. In his
Shruti Gurudanti, Rose Law Group partner and director of corporate transactions, wants you to know about some surprising laws that may apply to your small business
These surprising laws may apply to your small business. Are you in compliance with these regulations? By Adam Uzialko | Business News Daily Staying up to date on the ever-changing rules and regulations that apply to businesses can be challenging. Small business owners are often acutely aware of the laws and regulations facing their businesses. However, these laws are constantly