Business and Corporate Transactions
Under Cameron Carter’s leadership, Rose Law Group pc’s business corporate transactions team provides counsel and direction to individuals and companies, small and large, throughout the State of Arizona, in a wide variety of industries and businesses.
Our team of attorneys has extensive experience with emerging businesses, as well as privately held and publicly traded entities in diverse industries and professions, including construction, real estate development, technology, solar and other energy sources, agriculture, automotive, manufacturing, financial institutions and banking, physician practice groups and healthcare, sports, and hotels and resorts.
Rose Law Group pc assists existing businesses and startups with the following:
- Public and private securities matters, including periodic SEC reporting and private placements of debt and equity.
- Strategic planning for startups and emerging businesses, including entity selection, formation, governance and best practices.
- Business plan review, determination of capital structure and venture capital financing.
- Buy-sell, partnership, joint venture and shareholder agreements.
- Merger agreements, purchase and sale agreements, assignments and similar agreements.
- Negotiating and drafting contracts for the acquisition and disposition of real property, commercial projects, entities, tangible and intangible business assets, including intellectual property
- Intellectual property protection and trademark counseling, procurement and enforcement.
- Negotiating and drafting commercial, ground and retail lease agreements on behalf of both landlords and tenants.
- Negotiation, structuring and preparation of loan documentation on behalf of both local and national lenders.
- Labor and employment matters, including employment, independent contractor and consulting agreements, employee handbooks and employment policies and procedures.
- Confidentiality, non-competition and non-solicitation agreements
- Supplier and vendor agreements, manufacturing agreements and customer agreements.
- Government relations and lobbying
Rose Law Group pc prides itself on providing prompt, strategic and effective legal advice and direction to all of their clients. Whether structuring a complex corporate merger or other securities transaction, evaluating divestiture strategies, liquidations, real estate transactions, or drafting buy sell agreements, confidentiality and non-compete agreements, or resolving business conflicts – Rose Law Group pc will protect our client’s rights and strive to meet and exceed our client’s individual goals and objectives.
On Our Team
In The News
First-of-its-kind DraftKings sportsbook breaks ground at TPC Scottsdale
(Disclosure: Rose Law Group represents the PGA TOUR.) By Jessica Marksbury | Golf News SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. — Monday afternoon was unseasonably cloudy and gray in Scottsdale, Ariz., but the mood was certainly sunny just outside of the parking lot at TPC Champions, where representatives from DraftKings and the PGA Tour held a groundbreaking ceremony for a first-of-its-kind sportsbook, the DraftKings Sportsbook at
Shruti Gurudanti, Rose Law Group partner and director of corporate transactions, featured in Axios report on the Kroger-Albertsons merger
By Axios A planned merger between Kroger and Albertsons would consolidate two of the biggest companies in the Valley’s grocery store market. Yes, but: It’s unclear exactly what a merger would mean for Arizona shoppers. Driving the news: Kroger, which owns Fry’s Food Stores, and Albertsons, which owns Safeway, announced on Oct. 14 that they planned to merge, Axios’ Nathan
Rose Law Group adds Roderick, bolstering two powerhouse teams
By Arizona Digital Free Press Rose Law Group is announcing the hire of attorney Taylor Roderick, who will focus his practice on real estate, business and corporate transactions. Mr. Roderick earned his law degree at the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University, where he assisted startups as a senior associate in the innovation advancement program and served as an executive editor of the Sports and Entertainment Law Journal.