Business and Corporate Transactions
Under Cameron Carter’s leadership, Rose Law Group pc’s business corporate transactions team provides counsel and direction to individuals and companies, small and large, throughout the State of Arizona, in a wide variety of industries and businesses.
Our team of attorneys has extensive experience with emerging businesses, as well as privately held and publicly traded entities in diverse industries and professions, including construction, real estate development, technology, solar and other energy sources, agriculture, automotive, manufacturing, financial institutions and banking, physician practice groups and healthcare, sports, and hotels and resorts.
Rose Law Group pc assists existing businesses and startups with the following:
- Public and private securities matters, including periodic SEC reporting and private placements of debt and equity.
- Strategic planning for startups and emerging businesses, including entity selection, formation, governance and best practices.
- Business plan review, determination of capital structure and venture capital financing.
- Buy-sell, partnership, joint venture and shareholder agreements.
- Merger agreements, purchase and sale agreements, assignments and similar agreements.
- Negotiating and drafting contracts for the acquisition and disposition of real property, commercial projects, entities, tangible and intangible business assets, including intellectual property
- Intellectual property protection and trademark counseling, procurement and enforcement.
- Negotiating and drafting commercial, ground and retail lease agreements on behalf of both landlords and tenants.
- Negotiation, structuring and preparation of loan documentation on behalf of both local and national lenders.
- Labor and employment matters, including employment, independent contractor and consulting agreements, employee handbooks and employment policies and procedures.
- Confidentiality, non-competition and non-solicitation agreements
- Supplier and vendor agreements, manufacturing agreements and customer agreements.
- Government relations and lobbying
Rose Law Group pc prides itself on providing prompt, strategic and effective legal advice and direction to all of their clients. Whether structuring a complex corporate merger or other securities transaction, evaluating divestiture strategies, liquidations, real estate transactions, or drafting buy sell agreements, confidentiality and non-compete agreements, or resolving business conflicts – Rose Law Group pc will protect our client’s rights and strive to meet and exceed our client’s individual goals and objectives.
On Our Team
In The News
Gov. Ducey signs money transmitter bill deregulating gift card sales; Rose Law Group attorney Tom Galvin breaks it down
(Disclosure: Rose Law Group represents Blackhawk Network.) By Thomas Galvin, Rose Law Group Attorney | Rose Law Group Reporter Governor Ducey just signed HB 2508, which passed overwhelmingly in the House and Senate chambers of the state legislature. Arizona HB 2508, which was sponsored and championed by Representative Shawnna Bolick, makes several substantive changes to the current Arizona money transmitter licensing (MTL) law
By Marty Swant | Forbes Volkswagen’s admission that statements it made about rebranding to “Voltswagen” were just an April Fools’ joke have some marketers wondering if the stunt did more harm than good. Earlier this week, Volkswagen had the auto and media industries buzzing when it put out an official press release claiming that it was changing the name of
(Disclosure: Rose Law Group represents Ann Siner of My Sister’s Closet and Judge John Buttrick in their litigation efforts against 208.) By Law360 Law360 (March 24, 2021, 5:09 PM EDT) — Arizona’s citizen initiative process is not the proper venue for enacting tax policy as it is not conducive to nuanced decision making, state business owners told the Arizona Supreme